FEB 5, 2024 | New PATCH action & 'Make a web request' renamed
This release includes the following features and improvements.
- New PATCH action available in 'Make a web request'
- 'Webhook' renamed to 'Make a web request'
Make a web request
- 'PATCH' has been added to the list of supported HTTP request actions
- The 'Webhook' node has been renamed to 'Make a web request'
- It has a new, more recognisable icon
- It has been moved to the data category in the toolbar
- The API endpoint URL field now supports merge fields (for query parameters)
Learn more about how to use Make a web request here.