The Reporting Point node allows you to contribute a conversion value every time a recipient passes through this node. Values entered here contributes to the conversion rate and conversion values displayed in the Retention Optimisation Suite dashboard.
- Double click on the Reporting Point node on the canvas, or hover over the node on the canvas and click on the settings icon to start configuration.
- Enter your conversion value.
We recommend using positive values for conversions because even negative values for conversions will be considered a "success" when calculating conversion rates.
- Activate your flow and review how this is reflected in the Retention Optimisation Suite dashboard.
- The Reporting Point can be placed at multiple places in the flow.
For example, this may be helpful if a flow has multiple offers, and you would like to track the conversion value after the acceptance of each offer. The suggested flow would look like:
- Use only positive numbers in the conversion value field. This node contributes to the Conversion Rate in the Retention Optimisation Suite and any experiences passing through the node is assumed to have contributed a positive margin to your business.
Consider the following scenarios:
You start off with 0% conversion rate. You fire a flow to a single recipient. The recipient passes through the Reporting Point node with a negative conversion value. The conversion rate will display 100%.
You start off with 0% conversion rate. You fire a flow to a single recipient. The recipient passes through the Reporting Point node with a positive conversion value. The conversion rate will display 100%.